Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chicago!

Chicago is amazing! At the beginning of this month I went to Chicago with Terani Couture, it was so much fun! The best part is that my sister Kim came with. Its to bad that by the end of the of the day we were so tired from being in heals and on our feet all day, that we really did not want to do much at night. This company is great to work for they take care of everything and take us out to nice dinners! Matt was so jealous. He really wanted to come. but he decided he would rather come when we go to Vegas. I missed him alot but had lots of fun with the girls.Kim looked so hot in this dress and this is the dress I had to put on about 100 times.



Matching party dresses.

Benny and Robert, our sugar daddy's for the weekend and the guys who run the showroom.
What were they thinking when they made these?
KIM~~ I had so much fun with you! It has been a while since we have been around each other without husbands or kids. It was so much fun laughing, goof off and working together. At least I will know where to look next time you loose a nipple sticky. :) I love you so much and am so glad we are sisters! You are the strongest and most compassionate person I know. And man, what a hot bod for a mother of two! I love you.






5 comments:

Tammy and Tyler said...

nice pictures! hey you have my wrong blog... its hawsivie.blogspot.com

Garland's said...

those are some crazy dresses! Y'all look great. Can wait to see you in San Diego for the wedding!

Crystal said...

How fun!

Emily said...

Hmmm . . . how fun! I wish I was there with you!

kim&ryan said...

I can't believe you posted those pictures. I am now out to get you....Funny comment about the misplaced sticky. I had fun too. Love you