Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Its official: Phoebo!

We are having a BOY!
Thank you for all the boy vibes sent out into the universe for us!
We decided that we could not wait any longer! The ultra sound was so cool! They showed us everything, his arms, legs, spine, profile, hands, fingers, toes, everything. At first he did not want to cooperate and had the cord right between his legs, then he had his logs crossed. Finally he showed us the goods! As soon as we figure out how to upload the video, we will.

We are so excited!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah! Boys are ADORABLE!!! (so are girls!)

shari berry bo-berry said...

sweet! welcome to the club!!!!!

Bianca said...

congratulations!

garritandshea said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! You got your wish! Goodie goodie!

Hanson Family said...

Boys are great!!Congratulations!!

Heather and Kyle said...

Hey Sheri, it was good to see you at Daniels wedding. Congratulations on the baby!

kalei and jake said...

YAY I'm so happy for you guys! He's going to be so handsome. I hope all is going well I haven't talked to you forever! Buying baby stuff is just fun overall, but I'd agree, I'd probably do better if I was having a boy :) GOOD LUCK!