Monday, March 1, 2010

Thanks babe!

Ok so Dexter is huge! 3 months and 16 pounds, he has doubled his birth weight! Go Dex. He is so amazing, teething, laughing, talking in his baby language and almost rolling over! He is the best little guy! We have so much fun with him and cant believe how fast he is growing.

So the other day Dex and i we chillen in the bath when Matt got home. so he came was sitting in there talking to us. Well I was leaning over to get the soap and by the time i look down i see dex's pee an inch from my face! i look up at Matt who was just dying laughing. Instead of telling me that dex was about to pee on my face, he first wanted to see if it was going to happen.
Thanks babe!

And we have a couple cute videos that i need to upload, anyone know the best way to do it?

2 comments:

Hanson Family said...

That is funny!! Dex is such a cutie!!

Emily said...

He is a chunk! Sorry about the pee . . . I would have warned you. But, I'm pretty sure I would never be in Matt's spot. You know, in the bathroom while you and Dex were taking a bath.