Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wow.


Wow! So guess what.... We are Pregnant!!! again... We are so excited but totally shocked! We are Due Jan 26. So I am 12 weeks. So hopefully I start feeling better very soon! This pregnancy is about 100 times worse then dex's so needless to say I am ready for the second trimester! The doc gave me the good meds (Zolphran) so I am feeling like a functional person again.

Matt is sooooo close to graduating, we are so excited!

On the other hand, dex is huge! He is the cutest! This is what we have been up too...

Love for the bath!
loves the bath!

Swings!

Growing 2 teeth, with more on the way!
2 seconds away from crawling. I cant even keep track of him!
Driving ferraris.

Sleeping with Butts in the air.


Pool fun!

Sitting all by himself in the cart!
Going to the doc.
Just chillen.

9 comments:

Crystal said...

congrats! How far apart will they be?

shari berry bo-berry said...

miss you guys already! and congrats again!

Hanson Family said...

congratulations, we are so excited for you!

The Rod's said...

Congrats! They'll be the best of friends! I just know it.

Sarah Nelson said...

Congratulations you two!! And Dex is just the most adorable little chunk ever in existence...as usual :)

Kate and Chad said...

YAY! thats so exciting. I'm sure they are going to be partners in crime.

Leandra said...

Congrats! We're excited for you to find out what you're having! Dex and baby will be the best little buddies

the Rogers' Neighborhood said...

Congratulations (again)!! We're so excited!! Dex is so cute! I can't believe how big he is.

Emily said...

Congrats Sheri!