Saturday, October 16, 2010

3 years ago.


3 Years Ago Today....
I went out to eat with my roommates at Carrabba's. Our waiter was so cute and really funny, he even hooked us up with free drink and dessert! So before we left the restaurant, I left my number on the back of my receipt. Matt called the next day and left the cutest message. We saw eachother everyday after that. I knew I was going to marry him by Thanksgiving, I even told my mom. We have had so much fun together. Matt is my very best friend, my absolute favorite person to be around, the funniest person I know, he is without a doubt the love of my life.

Dont worry in the past 3 years we:
Dated.
Got engaged.
Got married.
Got a cat.
Had a baby.
Got rid of the cat.
Got pregnant again.
Graduated.
And moved to California.
Wow has it been wonderfully busy.

Matt you are my everything (and then our kids, of course)
January 2008

No comments: