Thursday, September 15, 2011

California Dreamin









We are really missing California these days. The consensus is still out on how we feel about Austin.... But we still have a lot of settling in to do. Plus we still have so much unpacking to do! Then we will decide!

We had met some really great friends in Irvine an oh man, do we miss our friends. We had sooo much fun with you guys!

Lots of yummy dinners!

Movies

 Plus a Girls night that was fantastic! We ate delicious food, watched a movie, got pedicures, slept for a wonderful 12 hours with no interruptions, saw a museum, and ate more amazing food! it was a much needed night!








Matt's friends that he grew up with , threw us a going away party as well. It was so fun to see all his buddies b4 we left. I know he is going to miss them.



 Of course, we had to go to an Angels game. Yeah for Big Bang Friday!






I am going miss these girls so much, (some are not in this picture) they have been such great friends! Plus Dex totally misses his friends! He has consistently asked for each of them. He still struggles with saying Olivia :) It makes me so sad when he asks for them, he has finally started dying down. 


 Oh man, we have had some AWESOME play dates! 







Dex basically loves Eve. I am keeping these pictures on the off chance that the find eachother at BYU and really fall in love.

3 comments:

Ali said...

I hadn't seen the pics from girl's night... Those were fun to look at :) We miss you guys too!! Still holding out hope you'll come back soon...

Hanson Family said...

I know how you feel. I still miss California, family and my friends, and we moved away in 1994!!! But change is good. I wish you the best in Texas.

Matt said...

You guys are definitely missed!