Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Oh My Gosh!


This kid.... Oh My Gosh! 
Yesterday morning, Dexter was in our room hanging out with us and we were all waiting til Quade woke up. Well Dexter loves to go in and see Quade when we hear him in the morning... You know something is wrong, when Dexter takes one step into Quade's room and turns around and walks out saying, "EEEEEEW" Then Matt went in to see a NAKED Quade and poop everywhere!
 Let me just tell you that I always remind Matt to put the boys shorts or pants back on after he changes them bc it is just too tempting for them to mess with their diapers if you dont. Well Quade had woke up in the middle of the night bc he had peed through his diaper, Matt changed him and didnt get new pants bc he was too tired. So after Matt saw our child covered in poop, he came to get me and said "Yeah I know, this is the biggest, I told you so, moment ever!" So I didnt have to say it :) 
I ran into the bathroom to clear the tub and Matt brought Quade in. I wish I had taken a picture, but in that moment, after gagging, it must have slipped my mind. Here is Quade with this little smile on his face, his white hair brown, poop on his face, up his nose, in his ears and all over his body. Barf! This was by far, the nastiest parent moment I have experienced! With Dexter's door poop as a close second. While I was washing Quade matt went in to tackle the room situation. Dont worry, Betty and his lion were thrown out before the poop, so they escaped unscathed. But he just took off his diaper, threw it out and then pooped, played with it and then decided to let us know he was up. Did I mention that his crib is all spindles? There was so much poop that Matt had to go outside and hose off the sheets in the garden. And that is when Grandma and Grandpa got home from their work out and ware wondering why Matt was hosing off sheets in the back yard. Yuck! They thought it was pretty funny. So matt got all the stuff in the wash, in the meantime, I get Quade all rinsed, pull him out of the tub so I could sterilize it, while I was doing that, Quade peed all over the floor and then slipped in it. This whole situation was traumatic for everyone involved! Dex just stood by the wayside, he knew he didnt want to be involved. 
Good thing we love him.  

5 comments:

kent and liz said...

Gotta love your boys!! Too funny. You always keep me informed on what I have to look forward to! Can't wait;)

Makell Wintle said...

Whoa!!! You painted a pretty good picture of this experience. I'm sure you're laughing about it now! What a little 'stinker'!!

Crystal said...

Nasty, nasty and NASTY!!!!

Hanson Family said...

I can't stop laughing!! You really did a good job at relating what happened. I could see it in mind as I was reading it.

Ali said...

wowzas. I'm glad you didn't take a picture. It's a moment I'm sure you won't ever visually forget!! ugh.