Friday, July 25, 2008

For the first time in our marriage...

So in the middle of the night I got up to go to use the restroom and of course I don't turn the light on because it is way too bright! And for the first time in our marriage Matt forgot to put the toilet seat down... I went falling in. So I woke Matt up to tell him what he did and to tell him that he better be glad that I did not hit water, and he turned over and hit me in the face with his shoulder and gave me a fever blister... it was an amazing night!

5 comments:

Bec said...

hahhaa, that is funny...tyler doesn't even bother to lift the toilet seat i don't think....

Chadna said...

It's a girl. We're so excited!! :) And sorry you had to go through that not so fun but FUNNY experience. I haven't gone through that yet, but I'm sure it's a matter of time. ha

the Varley Family said...

Matt you retard! Stop beating your wife! Oh, and I love love that picture at the top of your blog, it is serisouly the most beautiful picture ever!

Hanson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hanson Family said...

Sheri, I did not mean to delete my comment, my mistake. I am so glad you guys have a blog. It is great to see how you guys are doing.