Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fair Fun!

So we went to the Utah State Fair! We had a wonderful time! We went with some of our friends Liz, Kent, Makell and Jed. We love them! Talk about junk food, corn dogs and funnel cakes, Yum! Tons of rides. By the third one I was so sick!
This ride was awesome! We fell straight down like 4 or 5 stories.
Ok so this is the ride that did me in! The Zipper, the bane of my existence! So the whole ride turns in a circle while it flips you around. I should not have gotten on this ride! Matt was laughing so hard! By the time that it was over, I was so sick and bolted off the ride. At least I made it to the bathroom before I started barfing!

So I didn't even make it off this ride before I started barfing again. Oh yes, right over the side! Poor Matt had to sit by me, and Liz was behind me saying, "You are not throwing up. You are not throwing up!" And I was, sick! Then we got off the ride and I continued to puke, right in front of everyone, in the grass. Cool. Matt is such a good husband and stayed right by me. He even held my hair back. Needless to say, I sat the rest of the rides out.
Jed, Makell, Kent, Liz, Matt, Sheri

Matt was so funny getting off this ride! He could not even walk straight, he was all dizzy.
This is Big Red, 3000 pounds!

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

You look pretty darn cute for having just puked :)

shari berry bo-berry said...

glad your puke didn't land on anyone! sorry you got sick! but matt is just getting good practice holding your hair back for you for when you get pregnant someday!! ;)

glad you had fun! and I love how matt is holding your purse on that one ride...so funny!

The Reays said...

You guys are hilarious, I hate fairs and refuse to go to them. Hope all is well, we miss having you guys around.

Bianca said...

so funny- you're the fair champ!