Sunday, September 7, 2008

Yeah the nose strips were Matts idea.
Not only is Matt wearing one of my tank tops but he is drinking milk out of a measuring cup. I love him!
So while my sisters were in town we went to the creamery. Chris always goes there when she is in town, well they were out of all our favorite flavors. We were not happy.
I love my sisters.
So we went to the Breaking Dawn book opening, We had so much fun. We gave blood and we also got fake vampire teeth, nice.


So we all got the books. I am actually sporting Heathers book in the picture cause I had not read any of the twilight books yet. (But while I was in utah and Matt was still in Tucson I read them all...)
James and Maddison are the best! I cant wait to see them again.


6 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. And as always Matt is a goof! We miss seeing you guys!

shari berry bo-berry said...

so what did I tell ya?? once you start Twilight, you have to read them ALL! :)

My sister just came for a visit, and so I totally know how fun it is to be with sisters too! I'm glad you guys had fun together.

So when do we get to see pics of your new place?

Russell and Trish said...

Hey Matt!! Sorry Sheri i don't know you ;) I grew up with Matt and just want to say hi real quick! It's fun to see how happy you two are.

Hanson Family said...

Matt, I love the tank top, nice look. Don't you have cups?

I am glad you had a great time with your sisters.

Caitlin said...

Sheri! I just found your blog! Sounds like you crazy kids have fun :)

Aly said...

Hi Matt and Sheri! (sheri I'm Matt's old HS friend)So I just found your blog and love the pics. You two are such a cute couple!