Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fear of the Shower!

Ok it all started a couple months ago...

This may be to much information for some people but I think it is kinda funny.

So one of my favorite things to do is sit in the shower and turn the water super hot and just relax in the steam. 

So a couple months ago that is exactly what I was doing. When Matt came home I asked him to  get in with me... I was sitting in there innocently waiting for him to come in...

Well instead of joining his wife in the shower, he thought it would be funny to sneak into the kitchen, get freezing cold water out of the fridge, come back into the bathroom and douse me with it. 

Trust me I defiantly got him back. 

So now since this game has been going on, we have a fear of the shower. I think it is causing serious anxiety. I am paranoid if I don't know where he is when I am showering. Today, he was telling me that he had to rush out of the shower, to get out b4 I got home. 

It is a little out of hand, but don't worry neither one of us will surrender!!   

3 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

you guys are hilarious!

hopefully we'll get to see you either tonight or tomorrow??

love ya!

Bec said...

hahhahaha totally sounds like you guys! Good luck with that...haha

Emily said...

Sheri, I think Matt need to know one of the cardinal rules of pregnancy:

NEVER, EVER, EVER, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, irritate, scare, or tease your pregnant wife.

EVER.

Those rules do not apply to you Sheri.

I'm glad I'm around to clear the air . . .