Thursday, October 29, 2009

Busy Days



Ok here is a quick update!
35 Weeks! We are so close, we can hardly wait! We go to the doc every week now and let me tell you, I am SO done being pregnant! So this last week when we went I said to our doc, "Heather, I am so done being pregnant..." and she gave me this really sad look and said "Oh i know, is there anything I can do?" All I could think to myself is, Well yeah there is something you can do! This baby is always always in my ribs! I can hardly sit for more then an hour, then i am done. He is obviously done too because he starts to move a ton which is even more uncomfortable.
We had another ultrasound and we were so excited accept we couldnt really see anything! It was like shoving your face up against glass. The lady was like "Ok here is his head" and matt and I were thinking, where? well the whole picture was his head! We did get to see that he has alot of hair. And I am measuring big (Joy) and to deliver a week early. So Nov. 18, Please! But anywhere from now and then would be fine :)
I have started to have some contractions but nothing really, just enough to be super uncomfortable.



The Serias

Who we love! I grew up with these girls and they are so much fun! Carissa just had a little boy and he has been so much fun to practice on!



Welcome Winter!


Matt is so cute!

Thriller!! Just the other night we went to the Odyssey Theaters, performance of Thriller in Salt Lake. SOOO much fun! It was so good, It is always fun to do Halloween things! The best part, we had to park about a mile away and don't worry, as we were about half way there it starts to SNOW! It was actually really fun to walk up there and play in the snow. (I was secretly hoping that the walk + snow + maybe if i tripped a little, I would go into labor but NO)
We have a daily debate on if we should turn on the heater or not. I say NOT but poor matt is freezing these days. What a great husband!



Puckett's absolute favorite place to sleep! We have to close the door to Dex's room so that she will come and sleep with us. (Pictures of the nursery are coming soon)


4 years at Carrabbas! Way to go Matt! (He is not so proud of that) The company took us to Flemming's to celebrate. Matt was in heaven, we ordered so much food, it was amazing!




2 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

We miss you guys! Wish we were closer so we could hang out...

Yesterday Joshy asked me, "When are Matt and Sheri getting here?" :( See, even Joshy misses you!!!!

I know you probably hate hearing this but you still hardly look pregnant to me! Not 35 weeks! You have a beautiful belly... can't wait to meet Dex!!!!!!!

Makell Wintle said...

You look so pretty in that first pic sheri! I'm serious.
Almost there!