Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nasty!




Ok so i totally forgot to post this and came across the picture today and thought i would share!

This happened when Dexter was 2 weeks old! Crap shot across the room 3 feet to land on the door! SICK!! I jumped out of the way and screamed just in time! Although it probably would have been easier to clean off of me, rather the door and carpet... My mom came running in the room and saw what had happened, laughed and said "Um I will take dex down stairs while you clean this up." I was traumatized and Matt was at school...

Who would have thought someone this cute could be SO gross?

4 comments:

Brittany and Bronson said...

Oh my gosh!!! I was whining and complaining about Brinley peeing all over me last night but this is so much worse!!!! And really funny hahaha.

shari berry bo-berry said...

he's lucky he's cute! ha! ;) that is the funniest picture...good job thinking of taking a picture and not being so mad that you can't see how funny it is!

Emily said...

That is just NASTY.

Brittany said...

Sick! I remember when you told me about that. haha! It's pretty gross but hilarious at the same time! I miss you guys! It's been far too long.