Friday, April 23, 2010

What's New!

Dexter is 5 months old! I cant believe it! He is SO big and ever changing. This is whats new!
This was Easter. The easter bunny brought Dex a super soft cow stuffed animal for easter. Matt named it Holy.

He is huge! The first time we put him in this swing you could barely see him, he was so tiny. Now his feet are hanging over the edge and he can reach the mobil.

He has gone from brown hair...
to blonde! So cute! And he is rolling all over the place! He goes from front to back and back to front, he now knows how to get to where he wants to go! And we definitely can not keep him on his tummy now that he knows he can just flip over.

Dex loves to STAND! He does not want to sit or lay, he only wants to stand!

And grab EVERYTHING!

We started solid foods and he loves it! We just started yams. Yum.


On a side note, I am working for F E R A R R I now! So fun. I did the F errari Challenge in Tooele the other weekend and they asked me to travel with them and help them out at a couple more F errari Challenges around the country. We will be in San Francisco next weekend. I love it, it is so much fun! I will be gone from Matt and Dexter for 2 nights! I have never been away from them both over night! Good luck Matt!
Part of the Crew.
(Please ignore my disgusting slouch)


I got to test drive the California on the Miller Race Track. When the guy was showing me how to drive it on the track, I was totally getting car sick from going so fast and taking such sharp turns. When it was my turn, i was totally a chicken! But i did get it up to 110 mph! Jealous Matt, informed me that it was not that fast. Next time babe you will get to drive too!

No comments: