Sunday, January 30, 2011

And all the pictures!




So it has been a week and I can not tell you how much we love this little guy! Quade is such a fabulous baby! So far :) He really only cries when he has not burped enough after a meal. Let me tell you, he LOVES to eat! He has gained back his birth weight and 2 inches after just 4 days of being alive, the doc said I must have Hagen Das milk. Oh and Quade is such a lover, he is just so chill, just like his brother.
Dexter still is on cloud nine because grandma is still here but he loves this little guy! The first thing he does is give him a kiss and then pats his head, so cute. This morning Dex walked up to Matt, who had the baby and motioned that he wanted to see him, so matt leaned down so dex could kiss him, dex leaned in and then at the last second, stole Quade's pacifier instead. It was pretty funny! We are having so much fun with these guys!

Here are some pics from the week before Quade arrived.











40 weeks. The night b4.
And here we are about to get started.


I am not sure why the nurse cut the baby out of the pic, but this was right after.












First time dexter saw him.
Quade is so mellow.
Can you see the tension in dex's hands? He is dying to get ahold of that baby!

Home

10 comments:

Evaly said...

He looks so cute and chubby- I hope we get to meet him soon. Our kids are still sick- it's been 3 weeks now! Glad you are doing well.

Makell Wintle said...

Awe, it's so fun that they are close in age! They willbe best friends. You have such cute babies!!

Brittany said...

So cute! You seriously have such a precious family. I love that Dex stole Quade's pacifier. So did you have a c-section? In one of the pics it looks like that.

shari berry bo-berry said...

oh...he is so adorable! i love all the pictures!! dex is going to make a fabulous big brother! teasing his little brother already... i love it!

Hanson Family said...

He is so cute!! I don't know when we will be able to meet him and Dex too!! That's what happens when you live so far away.

Emily said...

Congrats Sheri! I'm glad to hear everything went well! HE is a doll and I can't believe all that BLOND hair! WOW!

Amanda Seria Cook said...

What a cute family! I am so excited for you four. Quade is adorable and so is little Dex. Congrats Hansons!

Bridgette said...

Oh what a sweetheart!! He looks so good. And WOW I can't believe he has grown so much already. I hope you are healing up fine and fast. Enjoy!

Cara Dickerson said...

Man this is sooo crazy! You are a mother of two adorable boys!! I take back my previous comment. I think he does look like Dex a little but man he looks so much like you too! What cute boys! Hope life is not too crazy for ya! Congrats!

Kim said...

I just noticed on FB that you have a blog so I came to see the pictures-they are always more entertaining with stories. You have cute boys, can't wait to meet Quade. Did we already talk about how we both go to Dr. Clayton? I was always mad he wouldn't talk about inducing me!