Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Matt!

Well today is Matt's birthday. I know, it has been a little over-shadowed with our up coming events. (baby tomorrow) But oh man, do I love this guy! He makes everyday exciting and I am so glad that I get to spend eternity with him. My mom came in town today (Yeah!) and she was able to watch dex for a little bit while Matt and I had a wonderful dinner at Red Lobster! We were thinking that we wanted to do a movie as well but we will have to continue the birthday celebration in a few weeks when we dont have a million things to do still. (Plus then I will be able to sit for longer then an hour w/o my ribs splitting in half)
Matt- I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I love you so much!

We are so ready to meet this little man! Tomorrow at 9am!

2 comments:

Cara Dickerson said...

Yea! I'm so excited for you! Good luck! I hope everything goes well and hope you recover fast!

Hanson Family said...

Happy birthday Matt!