Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Big boy bed blues...

For some reason this is a hard transition for our little guy. Every night he gets all excited to get in big bed and say prayers and read stories and sing a song, then the min we get up to leave he flips out! Poor kid. We are even thinking of taking back this choice and going with the crib tent... I hate seeing this little guy all sad and stressed out. Maybe it is to much freedom for him, maybe he still needs the security of a crib.... All I know is my champion sleeper, takes one sometimes two naps a day, in bed by 630 sleeper, is gone. I want him back! Plus dex is totally feeling the sleep depravation too. (us included)

Ok ok it has only been 5 days but tonight was extra sad. And tonight I am feeling extra bad for him, can you tell?

But he sure is adorable in that great big bed!

No comments: