Sunday, October 23, 2011

Neglect...

I feel like there is something that I am always neglecting! I am hopefully not neglecting my boys (All 3) which is why I feel like I am neglecting everything else. It is either my house and the deep cleaning that it is in major need of. Or the dishes. Or the laundry, I am sure Matt is wondering when the garment fairy is going to come again. Or all the deep cleaning of anything that the boys touch. Or the packing up of all the stuff the boys are out growing ALREADY. Or the unpacking that still needs to be done. Or the cars, oh man the cars, with all the crayon on the windows, or the grocery shopping. Or this blog... Dang this list could go on and on and on...

But how could I neglect to inform everyone of Dexter's haircut! We did it for 2 reasons really: 1: It is hot and he sweats. 2: Quade loves to grab hair and Dex's blonde locks got it pretty bad.

Operation Grow out has already started.

No comments: