Saturday, December 24, 2011

The little guy.


Oh that face... Well our little Quade is a little sick right now and it breaks my heart! As I was sitting with him in the hot steam to help his cough and breathing, sweating, I was just thinking how this year had sped by. Where have I been? I feel like I blinked and now this little guy is almost one. Quade is almost ONE! 
Quade has said his first word. Whoa. What does it say about us, when both of our kids first word was WHOA. Yikes, I thought we really cut down on that word. His little face is so cute when he says it! He also knows what a doggie says. How to clap. How to wave. He is so close to being a full time walker. He still only takes 4-5 steps at a time but walks everywhere as long as he can hold on to something. Plus his hair is getting so long! He just picks up on things so fast, we can hardly keep up!

We hope our little Quade feels better soon! 



  

No comments: