Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bounce Back...


So I totally failed to blog about my Roommate Reunion! It was SO much fun! I cant believe that we were ever freshmen... Lets bounce back to the beginning of November. I took Quade with me and Dex stayed with Matt. We all flew to Brittany's house in Ohio. These are the gals.


Brittany, Amanda, Beth and Me.

Quade and this little pup bonded. It was a love/hate relationship.
It was so funnny, instead of rocking out to loud music in the car like we were known for... we were all singing nursery hymns to keep the babes happy in the car. Wow, how times have changed.

Ohio is beautiful. We went to German town, talk about beautiful architecture!  And ate at Schmidt's Sausage House.... other then poor Ellie getting fermented orange juice, it was delicious. 
It was cold! we had these babes all bundled up.



Beth and I are the only 2 with babes so far, so Ellie and Quade we besties by the time the weekend was over.





Amanda and Quade had a few great moments. Hopefully this got her womb ticking,

Us at the airport. Where we were delayed for forever. Quade was awful on the flight!  In his defense he did break 4 teeth while we were there (had no idea till the last day) but oh man was he bad. My arms were so sore the next day from holding that squirly child.


Oh dont worry, we were not the only one that had an adventure that weekend. Matt and Dex stayed in dallas with my family and had their own fun! That included lots of feeding the birds.
 Lots of golfing. I am pretty sure they know Dex by name at the PGA Super Store.
And a trip to the rodeo. What, they went with out me? Dex was in love. They had free pony rides, so yes, he rode them 5, count them FIVE times. 
Plus he caught a chicken at the petting zoo. Matt said the look on his face was priceless, he could not believe he actually caught it. The chicken let out a loud squawk and dex dropped it, then went chasing right after it to pick it up again.   





2 comments:

Ali said...

Say What?! He actually picked up the chicken AND you caught it on camera?!! Crazy!

Amanda Seria Cook said...

Oh my gosh! Awesome post Sheri. I still need to post mine too. What an adventure. I heart Quade!!