Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Just in...

Wow. That is all I can say. Getting out of the bath tub is serious issue for quade. I swear he would stay and play in there all day. So every night it is a little fight to get his diaper on and in his pjs.

Tonight, we were up stairs and I had just pulled him out of the tub and was wrestling his diaper on when he got away. In the 6 sec it took me to look down and get up to go get him... He had run over to the ban ester and while he was looking over the edge, he totally started peeing!!! Over the edge, down stairs!! Oh my gosh! What am I going to do with this kid?! Dex is seeming more and more like a saint.

Not to mention on mothers day, when we were on our way home from church and quade fell asleep with chocolate in his hand... Oh was he happy when he woke up and found it!

Oh quaders!

No comments: