Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What a girl will do for a little cash...

I filled in for Kim as Cinderella for the princess parties she does. It was actually pretty fun and man, are people willing to shell out the big bucks for parties these days... Maybe I should start planning the boys now... 
So Cinderella had kinda a rough day getting all set to go. I tried out the cd player in the car b4 I walked in. Duh, you have to enter to music. Well it was not working, so I had to run to CVS to get batteries. Nice, Cinderella searching for batteries down the isles,  plus there were little girls in there who were amazed and wanted to talk and I could not squish their princess dreams so I had to be all princess like, but I really needed the batteries! 
Then when I got to the car... Ever since Matt changed the car battery, we have had this little issue. Most of the time it starts just fine, but sometimes it doesnt and you have to pop the hood and wiggle this wire. Well... the car didnt start so Cinderella had to pop the hood. 
All in all, it was a fun afternoon and I got paid.

Wig cap on.

Finished product.

LOl Dexter was so funny. He was all "Where did mama go?" He talked about how I was a princess for the rest of the day. Quade on the other hand was scared of me :) 

6 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

that is awesome! i love the costume and i can totally picture quade being scared :)

kent and liz said...

Love all the updates and SO glad you posted about Cinderella:) I would've been dying having to run into a store and "work on my car" in that get up!! You are too cute and funny!!

Makell Wintle said...

Sounds like a super funny day! I would have paid to see you running around in that costume. Also I'm a little jealous, it sounds like a fun job. :)

Ali said...

oh my goodness...this makes me laugh so hard:) I mean, you look great and are gorgeous...but that visual of cinderella poppin the hood, and buying batteries- it's just too funny!

Hanson Family said...

How fun!! That is funny about the little girls at the store and you having to pop the hood!!!

Amanda Seria Cook said...

Oh my gosh. I just read through about nine of your posts. You as Cinderella restarting a car: awesome. Quade's poop fiasco: CLASSIC! One for the books that is for sure.

Miss you!