Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Highlights.

Here are last weeks highlights...

We auditioned for Amazing race. One in a million chance, but our fingers are crossed! We each auditioned with my dad and the Chris and I auditioned together... here is to hoping!  


I am not sure how we did it but we convinced the guys to take us salsa/ booty dancing. It was so much fun! There is this place in dallas that is a a yummy mexican restaurant and then at 1030 they clear all the tables away and it turns into a dance floor. 
All the boys sat on one side so they could watch the game,... it was the least we could do.




Is it sad that the highlight of my week was getting my birth control implant? I was so excited! it did hurt pretty bad while he numbed it, alot bad. But it was worth it! Are you kidding me, no stressing about taking a pill at the same time every day. Win win, all around. 


Healing.

We all got some good coloring time in! 




Kids were in heaven because i was so tired i let them drink some of my Diet DP.
 But I must say, the all time highlight was this awesome pool that is by Chris's house. They have the best kids pool ever, equipped with water slides and everything! We were there for 3 hours!  






We have hit up Cabellas a few times to pass time. All those animals are basically Quades worst nightmare but he is getting used to it and loves the fish tank there! 


and the slug the size of my pinky, yuck!



 Sometimes I think back on our week and it is a whirlwind...and next week I'm sure will be the same! :)

2 comments:

Makell Wintle said...

Looks like a super fun week!! The date night dancing sounds like blast. Love your swimming suit too, hot mama.

P.S. Man that BC looks painful!

Amanda Seria Cook said...

Miss dancing with you!