Thursday, June 7, 2012

The month of May.

Oh wow has this month flown by. Actually I feel like I say that every month... Maybe one day I will get a grip. In other news, We get into our house on June 30th and are so excited!

Dex is just so dang cute!
Dex has been such a dream lately. He is growing up and I am SO happy and a little sad to see what a big boy he is turning to. The other day my mom was rushing around the house looking for her phone and said, "Dex, I am loosing my mind." He looked right at her and said " I help you find your mind, Gaah" So cute. He cant really say Grandma, so he calls her Gaah. Pretty cute.
We met up with Aunt Chris and baby Zo for lunch and a little shopping at the church bookstore. 


Quade had his first ride on the carousal, he was not a fan, squeezed my arm the whole time.
Dex on the other hand was having a blast! Man, these mohawks are the best! That day at the mall we were stopped like 20 times from people wanting to talk to the boys and compliment their hair. 
The second time was a little more fun for quade but we still ended up on the seat.
Church entertainment. Coming soon: Quiet books, we organized and exchange and making quiet books. I am hoping that it will change our sacrament experience, which can be crazy! 


Oh the day of electronics! 


Raspberries, they cant get enough. Quades often turns into bitting.


Let the pool fun begin. Are you kidding me, look at this kid, what a cutie.







This boy is getting in some big teeth and has been for weeks Poor kid, those gums are all swollen,  2 just broke through. I am hoping that will give him a little relief.

Quade is a serious Mama's boy! To say the least, it is actually really sweet and melts my heart when I am the only one in the world in his eyes. 
And if I am not around this is what everyone else deals with, Quade climbs up on the chair and points a million times and say "Mama" a million times.

Kim, my mom and I did relay for life this year. It was so fun! We were up all night, accept the hour that  I crashed on the ground... 





Needless to say that we were dead the next day!

I took Dexter to open gym and he had a blast. He was so excited to try all the new things and had so much fun. 

But i am pretty sure that is where the dex got hand foot mouth, now Quade has it too!  Shoot me, this is the worst thing ever! Poor boys.
"This little piggy..."

I love these golfers!
Movie dates. Summer movie program, they had a blast and Dex actually watch, almost, the whole thing.

We could not be more excited for watermelon season! 


June will be a month of projects! I hope they all turn out...

1 comment:

Makell Wintle said...

Fun pictures!! You found a place to live?! That's awesome. Loving your main family picture up top too; you guys are always keeping that updated and I love it!