Wednesday, November 14, 2012

August.

Slowly but surely I am getting caught up here. August was busy and hot! 

We went to the dentist.

 And swam.
This kid loves to float and put his head all the way back in the water, such a crack up.


A Cara and her fam came to visit from Austin. Let me just say Dexter loves Cara.  He just told me the other day that he wants a little sister and wanter to name her Cara. To funny.


We also went to Jack Carter for family night. Its crazy that I went there as a little kid.

What is it about summer, swimming, and sun that makes you want In and Out like every day?

I love babies in onsies!! 


We even hit up Hawaiian Falls. The boys were in heaven and so was I. I love water parks! The boys were totally into it and loved the slides! Dex went down the big slides over and over again. We had so much fun! We are so glad the Hainlines came too! 


We finally talked the lifeguard into letting us go down the big slide with Quade and he loved it!  So we went down over and over with him and then I let him go on his own. Man worst mom ever, he was freaked! But the over all night was a total blast! 

 Just a few reasons why I freakin love these boys! 
Love them!

Hot date. Dinner and then the grocery store. But we did finally find a Thai place that is as good as Bangcok.


No comments: