Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

Ok so the goal: I have got to get caught up! This is my main journal and I need to get back on top of it! So one blog post everyday till i am caught up... that should not be to hard right, totally manageable. I just feel like like the boys are growing up way to fast and I am so scared I am going to forget everything about this period of life! Like Quade was basically talking in sentences full on sentences all day yesterday! What, when did my baby become a little boy? Mom, play trains with me. Melt my heart!  And Dexter is such a big boy! He always says, "Mom I have a great idea" usually it is when he is trying to get his way, but still or "Dont worry, I help you" to anyone!

I just love them! and sometimes when I forget that :) I want to be able to remember!

More with the 2013 goals to come!

1 comment:

Brittany and Bronson said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! They are so cute :). Every time I am facebook or instagram stalking you my friends think they are the 1. Most put together boys and 2. They cutest boys ever! Miss you guys!