Wednesday, November 3, 2010


27-28 weeks

Ok so I am just a one of those girls who gains alot of weight when they are pregnant. I am coming to grips with it. I gained 55 pounds with dex, yes, 55! So I was very curious what would happen this time... Well lets just say I am well on my way. Cool. With dexter i lost it all and was back at market in about 5 weeks but he was also deathly ill and my first. So we will see what happens this time... At the doctor this week I finally hit the point in this pregnancy where I start turning around on the scale. Even better.
So at the doctor this week he informed me that we have a Bilobed Placenta. We have to go to a High Risk doctor to get another ultra sound, to find out more, but Dr. Clayton assured me that he was not worried. It just means that I made an extra part of the placenta, great. The issue is when it goes undetected and then you dont deliver both parts of the placenta. It can also effect the birth weight of the baby. But we dont know anything really yet and we go to the High Risk doc on Nov. 19. which we are excited about because we get another ultra sound!

Dexter is a walking machine! He is still unstable and pretty wobbly but he takes at least 8-10 step before he falls and will walk further if there is chocolate involved. He is so much fun!

5 comments:

Makell Wintle said...

Sheri don't kid yourself... you look amazing when pregnant. It's all in your tummy and that's all good baby! I love that little dex.

Hanson Family said...

You look great!!!

shari berry bo-berry said...

yeah, you are a HEFFER! j/k you know I love you!!!!! :)

so, ya wanna go get a sprinkles cupcake sometime with me? :)

p.s. dex is so adorable. we love him too!

Anjanette said...

hey hey! Another blog to read! Yeah.
Can't believe we'll both be at the hospital with our boys at the same time. Sweeeeet!

Emily said...

Sheri, you look great! Bummer about all the high risk prego stuff. Your place looks nice! Dex sounds adorable, and it sounds like it's time for Matt to trim! HA HA!

Thanks for the laugh. :)