Thursday, February 17, 2011

Eviction Notice!

Mmm he is so yummy!



This is our little man at 2 weeks. Quade is such a great baby, but he is getting evicted from our bedroom. He is way too loud of a sleeper! We have never had babes in our room and we tried it... and now he is getting the boot. But we love you Quade.

Yes, he looks so innocent but he has pooped on Matt twice and somehow it has gotten all over the carpet twice, forcing us to get our carpets cleaned! Cool. But do you guys remember dex's door blow out? yeah that still cant be beat.




4 comments:

kent and liz said...

I can't believe how much he looks like Dex in the first photograph! Are you sure that is not Dexter's baby picture?! He is beautiful you guys. So precious. Nothing will ever beat Dex's blow out... I still talk about it to this day. I'm not sure to whom, but I swear it got brought up the other day. It's legendary!!

Shari said...

eviction notice kind of scared me at first! i was like WHAT?? but i totally get kicking your baby out of your room so you can sleep!!!!!!! he is adorable! we miss you guys! once we are all healthy we will have to go to the park or something! xoxo

the Varley Family said...

Oh my goodness, Quade is so yummy! Glad it's going well with two! You guys need to move to AZ so we can play all day while the hubbys work...or, actually, while I'm wishing, maybe you can find us a job out there and we'll come to you :-)

Brittany said...

Such adorable pictures! I want to meet little Quade so bad! When will we see each other again? :(