Friday, February 25, 2011

In response...

So I guess that last post sounded a little sad, but I am so NOT sad! Life is so great these days. A little sleep deprived but what else in new :) I was just saying that I loved my parents being here and I love texas and my mind is always busy busy.

Today I had to laugh as I lined up both boys to get their poopy diapers changed. yuck. I love these guys. Dex is such a sweet boy. Whenever Quade cries he looks very concerned. Still no words on his part other then momma and dadda but he is starting to get syllables.

And one of the back seat seatbelts in broken, we thought we had it fixed but i took a turn the other day and Quade's carseat fell totally sideways. Don't worry he did not even wake up. So the boys sit really close back there. Middle and side seat. I have to make sure that Dex doesn't have any toys that can be thrown at Quade in attempts to "share." But the other day I looked back there and Dex was holding his hand! I love them!

Quade loves to cuddle and is such a great baby. He is giving us a 5 hour stretch at least once a night but it still seems too short... We love his blonde hair and we can't wait to see what those eyes turn out to be. He really has the sweetest cry. We couldn't ask for a better addition.

We blessed him last week and pictures to come!

1 comment:

Makell Wintle said...

Awe, holding hands!! That is precious. I really wanna meet quadester. When are you come to visit Utah?