Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just a few thoughts...

So we have been sick, really sick around here. Matt had this weird cough cold thing for like 3 weeks. (He probably would have been better, faster but he chose to play basketball in the middle of the worst part of his cold.) Then Dex got croop, that was cool. And now I have Matt's wonderful cold cough thing. But on the plus side, Quade is doing great.
My mom left on Thursday. I wish that she could have stayed. Well if I am wishing for something, I wish that we were in Texas. The adjustment from 1 kid, to 2 kids, has actually been no a big deal. I am more adjusting to being alone with the kids all day. I have had my mom to hang out with all day, it has been so nice having a live in best friend, who loves your kids just as much as you do, to be around all day. Needless to say I was very very sad to see her go! (And not just because she has been the glue around here lately.)
So here goes my ADD moment of the night. Here are just a few thoughts that has flown through my mind tonight:
I love 7pm. Matt and I veg out on the couch and watch tv. Sounds lame but is actually great.
Matt has been promising to take me dancing for EVER! It is now time to cash in.
Holy cow, we go through a ton of diapers.
Remember puckett? Well every time I see a humane society commercial, I feel guilty. (One just came on)
I want to start Wink (the lash business) again but do I have time between the boys and hanging out with matt? Not so much.
Cant wait to get the the next disk of breaking bad.
My sister Chris is finally coming home and I get to see her in 2 months!
Nursing has not been my favorite thing this time around. With Dex i enjoyed it, well for about 6 months. But i am already feeling done this time. (Dont worry I am going to stick with it.)
Matt is the best husband.
I have got to find a way to get on Ellen.
Why am I still hot ALL the time?

And that is why I take a sleeping pill at night or I would never wind down to sleep.

Oh one more thought... Matt- Tim McGraw is coming to CA in June...I Really want to go. Hint hint. Wink Wink.
Ok so on another side note... We love dexter's long blonde locks. But his bangs were getting a little long. Becca only if we lived in the same state! So I went to give them a trim. (Which I have done before, no big deal) Yeah, I got a little carried away. Soooo we had to cut off all his hair to make his way too short bangs, blend in. Matt was pretty upset.

Pictures to come.

5 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

i love your ADD moments!

and i know i'm not a BFF but hope you know i'm here for ya when you need a friend!

if it wasn't so stinking cold i'd say let's go to the park!

maybe we can do the carousel again soon?

Leandra said...

We had to give away our cat too and I always feel guilty when i see any humane society or adopt the pet of the week stuff on too.

Annette and Richard said...

Sheri!! I'm excited to see the pictures of Quade!! :) SO CUTE!! WOW! I've officially started to "blog" so now I can see more info other than your fb page. yay! Love ya!

Bridgette said...

Andrew and I talk about how we want to go to Ellen all the time!! She always gives away AMAZING things!!! :) You're a trooper and an amazing mom!

Brittany said...

No...not Dex's hair!!! Well, put some pictures up here so I can see what he looks like!