Monday, March 21, 2011

Life as we know it.


Life is busy that is forsure!

I feel like the Boys are both growing and getting bigger every minute! Dexter is on the verge of talking, I cant believe it! Wow, was his first word. I guess we must say that one alot. He is still signing more, please and milk. But he is starting to put sounds with them. Now when he signs more and says "Mo." I just cant believe how much he is growing and changing. You think with all he understands these days that he would get NO but we are still working on that one.

Dex is totally fascinated with Quade. He likes to sit next to him, sometimes on him and he gets this big cheesy grin. We were all playing "This little piggy" one of Dex's Favorites and instead of wanting me to do it to him, he just wanted me to help me do it to Quade. So cute.

Quade is such an easy baby. Man that kid loves to be held, which was fun at first (dex is not a cuddler) but now it getting a little excessive. Oh man, his smile is adorable! We are working really hard with his neck but I am thinking we will need physical therapy but we will see. We are starting sleep training as soon as we get his crib (next week) so hopefully we will ALL be getting quality sleep soon!

This was Matt and I's conversation in the middle of the night the other night.
S: what is that?Is that your pillow?
M: What?
S: You are on my side.
M: No you are on my side of the bed.
S:No look at your stupid knee pillow, it is on my side of the bed.
M:Look at your feet they are on my side.
S:I am sooo tired, We need a king sized bed!
M: yeah but not now
S: Then get off my side of the bed.
M: You are on my side.
I have ben campaigning for a king for a long time, I just need Matt to spring for it.... how many more of these late night spats do we need?

Love this face!

Love this face! Quade smiles all the time, all you have to do is look at him!
And i checked the other day, Quade is one pound bigger then Dexter was at this age.
I love the rolls and double chins, tooo cute!


Geese getting Quades burps out is hard work, it takes everyones help.



My best friends Lindsey Beck came in town for a few days. They spent the first few days at Disney Land and then we took them to Balboa Island. It was sooo fun to see her. Dex loves strangers. The first time he saw her, he walked out of his room and Linds goes "Hi dex, can I have a hug?" and he jumped into her arms with no hesitation. It was pretty funny!



Plus it was a fun date night for us too.

Ok so here are Dexter's 2 loves: Betty (the pacifier) and Cow. There will be no naps or sleeping of any kind with out them. We try to only let him have them for sleeping occasions. But when ever he is not feeling well these are necessities to get through the day!


To cool for school!

A little Irish luck!
On St. Patrick's Day, Sprinkles had there green velvet cupcakes, so some friends and I decided it was a great occasion to partake. And boy were they delicious!

We were trying to get a picture of Dex holding the cupcake...


Yeah, there was no time for a picture apparently, only time to eat it!

Here are some of Dex's little friends, it was pretty hard to get them all to sit next to eachother and look one way... this is the best we got. I would say we did a pretty good job


One of these days we should get a picture of all the moms...


Matt came and joined us, and yeah all dex can think about is more cupcakes!



Which baby is which...?
It was finally cold enough around here to get a little bundled up.


Oh man I love all of the boys in my life!

2 comments:

the Varley Family said...

Um hello? Why isn't our blog on your list of Family and FRIENDS?! Dex needs to see pictures of his betrothed :-)

Hanson Family said...

It is so fun to read about your family. I can't live without my king size bed!!!