Thursday, March 31, 2011

Really?

Ok so the boys are sleeping in the same room now. At least, we start out that way, at about 4 am Quade is in the bassinets because we are to lazy to take him back in there. It has been going great and when Quade wakes up to eat, Dex doesn't even move. (so far) Accept for the night that Matt and I were SO tired that by the time we woke up to noise, both boys were screaming. Oops.
Anyways, so they are in the same room. Why is it that I totally feel left out? What? Its like they are in there partying or something. No, they are just sleeping, I absolutely should not be feeling like this. So After feeling like I was not invited to the party, for 3 nights now, I finally looked at Matt and said "I totally feel left out" and Matt was feeling the same way! It made me feel better! But then Quade wakes up to nurse and I cant even move because I am so tired, I remember that it just might be ok to be left out!

Oh and 2 years ago today, at about this time, we found out we were pregnant with Dex. And Matt was on him way to get a pregnancy test with words so there would be no mistakes!

2 comments:

Anjanette said...

Haha. That is too funny. Maybe you should get one of those video monitors so you can watch them. If the party really begins to pick up speed (you know...disco balls, confetti, etc) you'll known it & you can join them.

Amanda Seria Cook said...

Haha! Sheri, I miss you. Quade's announcement is adorable by the way. It is currently on my fridge. Thanks for thinking of us. Love you!