Sunday, January 6, 2013

More from August.

In August Matt started his new job! He was so excited for this new opportunity, plus it is a way cool job so matt was really excited to start training. So was I but it also meant that he had to go to Maine for 2 whole weeks. Try going from team parents all day everyday to single mom. I had a major adjustment to make... like major! So we spent every night those 2 weeks on skype with dad! 

Just because summer is over doesnt mean we didnt swim, like every day :)



This was so funny bc this was like the longest pee Dex has even peed, so funny!

This little piggy...

 Sleepy babe pictures are the best. They are so cute!

Who left this weapon at the park? yikes.

So dexter started this thing where he picks his nose all the time and then hand me the boogers... "Mom, I have a boog" I am not sure how I feel about this, I am glad that he hands it to me rather then wiping it somewhere else or eating it. But yuck, why does he pick it so much? I guess he has lots of boogers.
Yeah, Quade hates getting in his jammies after his bath.  So he often wiggles away and goes and hides. We find him behind the curtain and was peeing on the wall! Awesome.
His prayers are the cutest! Especially when he says things like "Please help daddy to be safe" and "Grateful for cow and betty" and every other toy he loves.

love these no sew bow ties, piece of cake!


Hate Hate Hate folding laundry! 

Girls night! 

Side walk chalk paint awesome idea! 

This kid keeps me on my toes! Just cant believe how big he is getting!  He bonked his head on our brick fireplace. 
Lol they were running around old navy while I was trying to shop... And I look over at Quade and his pants were gone. Yeah I know they are barefoot...


2 comments:

Anjanette said...

Girl, you are hotter than ever!!! So glad you are updating. We miss you guys. And I'm like you, I HATE when my hubs is out of town on business! Two weeks is brutal!

Ali said...

oh my gosh. that bum behind the curtain, peeing on the wall. I am dieing!!! ahahaha! So funny cause I didn't have to clean it up I guess! (love your new header too-- adorable)