Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pre School

We decided to put Dexter into a 2 day a week private pre school and he has loved it! It took us a few weeks to say good bye with out lots of tears but now he waves good bye and hops out of the car and waves goodbye. I have really like the two's program that they have at the school. They do all the art projects that I am to scared to do, in fear of a giant mess. They do starter academics with a big focus on teaching the kids how to listen and follow instructions, play with friends and be social. And one of Dexter's little buddies is in his class, so that is fun too.

I just cant believe that he is such a big boy!






I never thought about how the boys have never been away from me really but they have never really been away from each other either! Dexter was so sad to say buy to Quade. He REALLY wanted Quade to come with him. Truthfully, I was sad to split them up too, i would love to have them in the same class...  And Quade walked around the house all day saying "Dexie? Where Dexie?" It was so sweet. They do love eachother! 

Q was so happy to see D!

So happy to see mom and Quade after school!
Such a big handsome boy! 

2 comments:

Ali said...

He is so handsome. That first picture is just PRICELESS. So perfect.

Makell Wintle said...

aw, I love that top pic. So cute.